Tutoring Is Now Available
After School Tutoring is in room 114 on Wednesdays and Thursdays. In case you’re not sure what this is and how it could benefit you, here’s some information:
- Wednesdays and Thursdays
- 2:30 - 4:00pm
- Room 114
Students come to have a quiet place to do homework, to get help on certain assignments, to take tests, to work on certain skills, to meet with study groups/NHS tutors, to get organized, etc.
But, how does this help you?
Do any of these describe you?
- Can’t seem to find the time to complete work (who need a set time and place)
- Start work and then get confused/distracted and give up
- Don’t know where to start (I’m good at breaking assignments down)
- Are working on complex ideas in their reading and writing and may need help at certain points
- Are overwhelmed or who need more of a challenge
- Are working on college essays
- Need to make up a test
- Need extra practice on reading or writing work samples or a place to take them
- Want extra review/practice before the SBAC
- Are writing a resume or cover letter or want interview practice
Then tutoring might help.
Have any questions? Then drop by room 114 or send an email to email@example.com
- Created By Daniel Frye -- 3/20/2017
- Edited By Keller Dungan -- 10/2/2017