- C- examples- Highlits of the NCCE Conference of 2001 is bold
- R- examples- Things like the cpu on the left side are repeated on the right.
- A- examples- The links on the Nav are alligned on the left side.
- P- examples- The key elements of the menu are next to eachother and away from non relevant elements., Seperate the Authors from the subtitles.
- S- examples -N/A
- C- examples- The titles of the top stories are bold.
- R- examples- N/A
- A- examples- The latest trends on Yahoo are alligned on the top right. The links for mail, shopping, news, ect. are alligned on the left.
- P- examples- The top stories are placed in the center to draw in the attention of the viewer.
- S- examples- The line spacing is even and very neatly organized.
- C-example- The highlights are bolded.
- R-example- Box layouts have been repeated.
- A-example- The headlines are alligned on the right side.
- P-example- The Recent and top stories are on the top right.
- S-example- Everything is even and very neat.
- C-example- All the article titles are bolded.
- R-example- N/A
- A-example- All the different genre are alligned in there own neat way.
- P-example- The top headlines are in the center under the Navigation. The Current News are located under the headlines.
- S-example- Everything is in order and neat.