Format this with DW
There are 2 purposes for this assignment:
- Practice propper layout of a web page Using DreamWeaver's tools in an appropriate manner
- Practice propper design of a web page Using DreamWeaver's tools in an appropriate manner
I've run all the content of this page in one long paragraph and your job will be to apply proper HTML and CSS to create a readable document. Initially, I want you to use the following items to format the page:
- <p> tags for paragraphing
- Properly applied <h#> tags for titles and sub-titles
- ordered and unordered lists
- nested lists for sub-lists and
- Block Quotes bolding for emphasis
Organizing the information on a page using these tools is a bit of an art and takes practice. Learning how to use DreamWeaver in an efficient and appropriate manner is also very important for the way we approach Web Design. Everyone will develop their own style and there isn't just one way to lay out a page. The text that follows is text taken from an existing website. Make it look as readable as possible.
Steps to Become Certified:
There are numerous variables along the certification process that impact the completion of these steps. But in general the process should be as follows:
- Get as much information about foster care or adoption as you can. The Oregon Department of Human Services (DHS) offers opportunities to talk with staff, or attend a Foster Care Forum information session to ask questions and learn more before attending required training.
- If you are ready to begin the process to become a certified foster or adoptive home then the next step would be
to attend the Foundations training. Foundations Class Descriptions Foster and adoptive parents require skills
that are unique to parenting children with special needs. It is critical that the parents learn about:
- The children who will be in their care
- Agency rules and regulations
- How to effectively work with therapists, schools, etc. to help children in their care and
- Foundations Training Dates & Adoption Orientation Dates
- During the course of the training program you'll receive an application, homestudy, Criminal History form and other paperwork necessary to apply. Complete these forms and turn them back into DHS.
- Your certifier or Adoption worker will then connect with you to begin the completion of your home study. The entire process may take anywhere from 3-6 months.