Client Page Musts
Cross Browser Compliant
- Firefox (latest update) Yes
- Chrome (latest update) Yes
- Sarfari latest update) Yes
- IE 7 and 8 Yes
- Opera?? Yes
- Title-H1-File Name = Yes
- Correct layering of headings-subtitles Yes
- Metatags Yes?
- Addresses the 9 items Link
- You must submit your site to a search engine. The three largest search engines are Google, Yahoo, and Bing. (All owned by Microsoft)
- You can also submit your website to www.dmoz.org/help/submit.html where really people will look over your website but it may take a long time to get your website back.
- You must have a sitemap for your website and when you submit your website to a search engine you must give them a sitemap for your website.
- Your content must be to the point and you should define the file names of things such as pictures so that when people search you they have a higher chance of find your site.
- If you have your site linked with other links your popularity will go up.
- Metatags are important because search engines look at the key words in the metatags of your website.
- It is also important to head the titles of your pages well so that search engines will bring your site up.
- Uses CRAP concepts Yes
- Quality Images
- Appropriately sized and compressed Yes
- Good quality (no pixilation) Yes
- XHTML Validation wont look at some of our pages
- all pages
Site Wide Control
- CSS controlled Yes
- PHP includes used Yes
- Proper indention Yes
- NO CAPS or s p a c e s in file names Yes
- Embedded styles minimized Yes