Medical Client Web Research
Over All of Websites
- Most all of the medical websites allow the viewer to search for a doctor either by
- Most also provide a spread sheet to fill out the search.
1st Salem Women's Clinic
- Navigation- I like the drop downs and how they poor down when you hover
- Content- Well Organized and defined.
- Over all visual- I love the background and how the title of the page is larger and has design to it.
- I also love the elegant slide show
- I like how they have their slogans highlighted in a way that you quickly notice them but they don't feel like they're in your face.
- They also have beautiful professional photos which I feel make a huge difference in how people perceive you and your business.
2nd Salem Hospital
- Navigation- I like the silver tabs but its kinda hard to tell if it responded to your click or not.
- I like all the rounded corners
- I also liked the contact us tab at the top of each page
- But I think that it would be cool if that tab changed along with the title of the page because it was hard to tell where you where
- I like how everything is kinda separated and that you can search and find specific doctors
- Content- The content was very limited
- Other- I really liked that at the top it has a text size
and a printing button
- Over all visual- I like the slideshow and the pictures
- I liked the fuzzy edges of some of the pictures
3rd North West Human Services
Navigation- I like the drop down
Content- Really hard to read- color is too light
Over all visual- I liked the header a lot. It has a clean
- Some of the drop downs do or don't drop down when you hover over them.
- There was also nice
- But the test was very hard to read because it was light blue
- I like that they
their colors but the text was
hard to read
- I also liked that the header image changed and the images were very
4th Salem Dermatology
- Navigation- is alright not very eye catching
- Text is small and to the right- I think most people automatically look to the left because that's the way we read.
- Content- The content itself is good information but the text is a little small and it fr too light.
- There was nice separation of content by a
shades of color in the page
- I liked that they had easy to find clearly laid out contact information on all the pages
- Over all visual- I think the colors were a little too much and that the header took up too much.
5th Oregon Medical Group
- Navigation- I like the button look but I didn't like the green
- Under 'providers' I like the search tool so you can look for a specific doctor.
- Content- Unorganized, it doesn't draw viewer in to read it at all.
- Header- I like the three slide show going on but only one seemed to be changing.
- Over all visual- I didn't like the colors
- I also didn't like how it seemed to be cluttered with