Reverting to a Previous Version
- Log In and go to the Google site that you want to see the versions of.
- Go to the page within the site that you would like to edit.
- In the top right corner, click on More Actions, a drop down menu will appear
- Click on Revision History (The top option)
- From there you can click on any of the versions to see what the page looked like at that point in time. (Click the << back to version history listing link to get back to the list of versions)
- Click on the (Revert to this version) link that corresponds to the version you wish to revert to
- Click on the desired version
- In the Drop-Down menu, select the version you would like to comapre it to
- Click the "Compare two versions" button