Taking Care of Business Day - 2019
For students currently enrolled. If you are not enrolled, please
contact the office at 503-399-3261.
Welcome to the kick-off of our 2019-2020 school year. Taking Care of Business Day provides the opportunity to take care of registration, fees, school portraits, ID cards, sign-up for a locker, Associated Student Body (ASB) cards, parking permits and order your yearbook all in one day.
- Tuesday, August 13th
- 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. (Freshmen)
- 9:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. (All)
- 12:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. (All)
- 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. (All)
Online Pre-Registration (Student Verification) is REQUIRED to participate in Taking Care of Business Day.
The following instructions must be completed from a web browser and not the ParentVUE App on your phone, prior to August 13th. If you have already completed the Online Pre-Registration process for 2019-20, you DO NOT need to complete again.
- If you already have a ParentVUE account, please log in to your account. You will need your User Name and Password. If you have forgotten your password, click on the “More Options” tab in the bottom right corner, and click on the “Forgot Password” link.
- Please contact the Sprague Main Office at 503-399-3261 if any of the following situations apply:
- You have forgotten your User Name
- You do not have a ParentVUE account and need an activation key code
- You are unsure if you have a ParentVUE account
- Your student is not listed in your ParentVUE account
- Once you have logged in to your ParentVUE account, follow the steps on the screen to complete the registration for each student you have attending Sprague. Once completed, you will receive a confirmation email that the registration has been submitted.
If you do not have computer access, you may stop by the Sprague Main Office between 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (closed from 11:30-12:30) and we will provide a Chromebook for you to complete the pre-registration process.
***The Main Office will be open for Online Pre-Registration assistance the evening of Tuesday, August 6th from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. Chromebooks will be available and staff will be on site to assist.
PURCHASE A YEARBOOK, ASB CARD, AND PAY YOUR FEES ONLINE NOW!
To access the payment portal you will need your student’s I.D. number and follow the directions below:
- Go to the online payment portal
- User Name: Student ID number (found on students ASB/ID card)
- Password: Student Last Name (Case sensitive - as it appears in ParentVUE)
- Click on your student’s name. If your student owes fees, a red box will appear and you can pay for their fees at this time.
- To purchase an ASB Card and/or Yearbook select “Items at Student’s School”.
- ASB Card $40 - Allows you to get into home and away Mountain Valley Conference Athletic events free.
- Yearbook $60 - Price will increase to $65 after December 13, 2019.
- Parking Permit - $20 – All fees must be paid prior to purchase.
- Click “Buy” on the items you would like to purchase. When done, click “Checkout” at the top right corner near the Salem-Keizer logo.
Please remember there is a 2.75% fee on the total purchase and we do not accept American Express. You may pay online until Monday, August 12th at 11:00 p.m.
***Remember to bring a copy of your receipt with you to Taking Care of Business Day to show proof that you paid for the ASB card and/or Parking Permit.
OTHER DOCUMENTS YOU MAY NEED FOR TCB DAY:
Parking Permit Registration Form – make sure to bring your Oregon Driver’s License, current vehicle insurance card, and your valid vehicle registration along with your completed Parking Permit Registration Form.
WE ARE IN NEED OF PARENT VOLUNTEERS FOR TCB DAY
You must be an approved volunteer for the district in order to volunteer. If you are interested, please submit a criminal history check on the district website
Also, please contact the Sprague Main Office at 503-399-3261 for confirmation of volunteer status and to discuss volunteer placement.
- Created By P Rodin -- 7/18/2019