AP Changes - 2019-2020
AP® Program Changes 2019 - 2020
Beginning in the 2019-20 school year, the AP® Program is introducing new resources and processes designed to help students earn college credit and placement.
Here’s what you and your student need to know:
- AP classroom sign up will take place early September in all AP Classes.
- Students will be asked to register for AP Exams in the fall. AP Exams will continue to be given in the first two weeks of May.
- There will be a $40 fee for late registration and a $40 cancelation/unused exam fee.
- Sprague High School will collect fees from October 1st till November 4th, 2019.
- Students will get personalized feedback through new digital tools that provide daily support for every AP classroom. Their teachers will be able to track their performance throughout the year using monthly personal progress checks.
To get ready for the coming school year, please encourage your student to sign up for a College Board account. All College Board programs are connected through one account, so if your student created one for the PSAT/NMSQT®, SAT®, or College Board Opportunity Scholarships, they’re all set. They’ll just need to have their username and password available.
2019-20 changes to AP
Student Parent Handbook
Sprague students if you’re taking an AP® exam, make sure to set up your College Board account.
- Created By P Rodin -- 8/26/2019