Semester 2 Schedule Change Requests Open Online January 7th
The window to request a schedule change for semester 2 via Sprague’s online system will open on January 7, 2019, closing on January 24, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. All schedule change requests must be made through the online system in order to be considered.
Schedule change request online system
Please note that students will need to use their District email address to submit a schedule change request online. As a reminder student emails are: Student ID email@example.com ( i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org).
Students Students can view their semester 2 schedules on StudentVue or Parent Vue.
Students should submit schedule change requests online during the window (1/7/19-1/24/19) for the following reasons:
- Request elective changes- Submit the request online.
- Request to have an error fixed- Submit the request online.
- Request release periods (juniors & seniors only) - Submit the request online in addition to completing the GREEN release form (with parent signature), and turning it into the College & Career Center.
- Request to aide for a teacher (juniors & seniors only)- Submit the request online in addition to completing the ORANGE teacher aide (with signature), and turning it into the College & Career Center.
- Request for level change/drop AP class - Submit the request online in addition to completing the GREEN schedule change form (with parent signature), and turning it into the College & Career Center.
When submitting your schedule change request online, please include any special information related to your request in the box that is provided. If you are unable to click on classes that work in your schedule change request, please detail and WRITE EXACTLY WHAT YOU WANT in the box.
- *Please note that schedule change requests based on teacher preference or to be in the same class as your
friend(s) will be denied. Our priority is to keep students with the same teacher for year long classes and give
juniors and seniors release periods during times when they need to work outside of school, etc.
Counselors will be available for drop in visits during Finals Week.
If you would like to meet with your counselor to consult about semester 2 classes, please drop in to the College & Career Center during a release period or during finals week, January 22-24, 2019.
- A master schedule with lists of courses is available on Sprague’s website.
- Schedule change requests will be processed in the order they are received.
- While we will do our best to accommodate requests, not all requests will be approved.
- Students will receive an email with the outcome of their request once it has been processed. Please be sure to look in your junk mail or spam mail folders.
The semester 2 schedule change request window will close on January 24, 2019, and semester 2 classes will begin January 28, 2019.
- Created By Jay Conley -- 12/13/2018