March 21st, 22nd
Dear Sprague Families,
You are invited! The Staff at Sprague would like to invite you to our annual Spring Conferences:
Parent Teacher Conferences
Wednesday, March 21st
- 7:15am - 3:15pm Regular School Day
- 4:15 pm- 7:15 pm Conferences (Arena) & *Jump Start College & Career Fair
Thursday, March 22nd
- 8:15 am - 11:15 am (Arena)
- 12:15 pm - 3:15 pm (Classroom)
- 4:15 pm - 7:15 pm (Arena)
The following will be offered during Spring Conferences:
- Teachers and Counselors will be available for individual meetings with families.
- Conferences will be scheduled for 10 minute appointments.
- Free childcare for potty trained children under the age of 10 will be provided by the Sprague Preschool Program.
- The College and Career Center will be hosting a Jump Start College and Career Fair on Wednesday, March 21st from 5:30pm-7:00pm. College admissions counselors, representatives from the U.S. Military, and the Sylvan Learning Center will be here to connect with families as you plan your future college and career paths. (For more information, contact Natalie Dunn in the Sprague Aspire Center.)
- The Oly Lounge will be open to purchase beverages and Oly gear.
- A ParentVue help station will be available.
Conferences are “drop-in”, and individual conferences will be no longer than 15 minutes to ensure staff are able to meet with as many families as possible. Because of this limited time frame, please be aware that you may experience wait time. We encourage families who feel they may need more than 15 minutes to arrange a separate time to meet with teachers.
We value our strong partnerships with parents and look forward to connecting with you at Parent Teacher Conferences.
- Created By Jay Conley -- 3/12/2018
- Edited By Sam Lee -- 3/15/2018