Sprague High School is moving towards an all-electronic and online schedule change process. In order for this process to be successful, we need all students and families to participate in our electronic submission of schedule change requests.
SECOND SEMESTER - ELECTIVE CHANGES
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THROUGH ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE PROCEEDING
Welcome to Sprague’s online schedule change process! You can see your schedule for 2nd semester on your Student or Parent VUE. If you want a schedule change, you must use this online process. You MUST use your Salem Keizer School District email address. If you forgot it, it’s your student ID email@example.com ( firstname.lastname@example.org).
NOW is the time to:
1. Request Elective changes
2. Request Releases - Make sure to get the green release form completed.
3. Request to Aide for a teacher - Make sure to get the orange aide form completed.
4. Request to have an error fixed
5. Level change or drop AP class – Complete a Green Schedule Change form that you can pick up in the counseling center.
Please make your schedule change request online and write any special instructions in the box that’s provided. We will not be changing schedules for teacher preference or so you can be in classes with your friends. Our priority is to keep students with the same teacher for yearlong classes and give juniors and seniors release periods during times when they need them to work outside of school, etc.
Special Rules: Teacher Aides - 11th and 12th grade only. You must come pick up a teacher aide form in the counseling center and have the teacher sign it. Once it’s completed, turn it into the counseling center and it will be changed. Releases - 11th and 12th grade only. You must come pick up a green release form in the counseling center, have your parent sign it and turn it in before it’s approved. Maximum is 3 per semester. Must be on track to graduate.
1. Check the master schedule with the lists of courses
2. All students must take a minimum of 5 classes.
3. Requests are answered in the order they are received.
4. Not all requests will be honored.
If a student wants to request a schedule change, the following steps must be taken:
- Check the 2nd semester master schedule before you request a schedule change.
- Fill out the Schedule Change Request
- Follow all instructions on the form
- Requests are answered in the order they are received. Not all requests will be honored. Students will receive an e-mail with the outcome of their request once it has been processed.
- Last day to request a semester 2 schedule change is Thursday, January 26th.
Schedules will not be changed to accommodate teacher or class period requests. Last day to request a semester 2 schedule change is Thursday, January 26th.