Reminder: Students need to be withdrawn from their previous school before they enroll at Sprague.
This is especially important for students transferring within Salem Keizer School District.
We have a new way to submit new registrations.
For questions regarding registration, please contact our registrar, Sara Eriksen (email@example.com)
- Parent/Guardian comes in with proof of address.
(Proof of address in the form of: utility bill, lease agreement, bill of sale, etc.)
- Once address is verified, go to forms tab for Registration Forms to be completed.
- Parent/Guardian turns paperwork into Registrar's office.
- Counseling Secretary schedules a new student appt. with counselor, student, and parent:
Note, this usually is not the same day.
In some cases an administrator is part of the enrollment meeting.
- Parents and Student come back for Appointment and pick classes with counselor.
- Student starts school the same day as appointment, the student should come prepared to start classes.
- Created By Carter McQuigg -- 3/20/2017