Reminder: Students need to be withdrawn from their previous school before they enroll at Sprague.
This is especially important for students transferring within Salem Keizer School District.
Online Registration is now available. Submit a new registration.
Past and Current students should contact the school to provide proof of residence then submit residence on ParentVUE.
- Parents/Guardians will be prompted to access their current ParentVUE account or create a new account to start the registration process.
- Proof of address (utility bill, lease agreement, bill of sale, etc.) is required before the registration can be accepted. You will also be asked to provide immunization information and a copy of your birth certificate.
- Once the registration has been submitted, our counseling secretary will call and schedule a new student appointment with counselor, student, and parent/guardian: Note, this usually is not the same day.
- Parent/Guardian and student come back for appointment and pick classes with counselor. For course information and selection, please review our Registration Bulletin. The Registration Worksheet (pg. 14 in the Registration Bulletin) can be emailed to our registrar or brought in to the office.
Parents/Guardians will have the option to upload the documents or bring in copies to the office after the registration is submitted.
- Student starts school the same day as appointment, the student should come prepared to start classes.
For questions regarding registration, please contact our registrar, Sara Eriksen (email@example.com)
- Created By Carter McQuigg -- 3/20/2017
- Edited By Jordan Millett -- 9/25/2019