Reminder: Students need to be withdrawn from their previous school before they enroll at Sprague. This is especially important for students transferring within Salem Keizer School District.
- Parent/Guardian comes in with proof of address.
- Proof of address in the form of: utility bill, lease agreement, bill of sale etc.
- Once address verified, go to forms tab for Registration Forms to be completed.
- Parent/Guardian turns paperwork into Registrar’s office.
- Counseling Secretary schedules a new student appt. with counselor, student, and parent:
- Note, this usually is not the same day.
- In some cases an administrator is part of the enrollment meeting.
- Parents and student come back for appt and pick classes with counselor.
- Student starts school the same day as appt, the student should come to the appt prepared to start classes.